Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2017-18
Job Introduction- Canara Bank has invited online application for the post of 450 Probationary Officer through the PGDBF course in Junior Management Grade Scale I. Apply online before 31-Jan-2018. Details have been specified above.
- 1 Post Name – Probationary Officer For Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2017-18 Through PGDBF Course .
Post Name – Probationary Officer For Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2017-18 Through PGDBF Course .
• Starting Date- 09-Jan-2018.
• Last Date – 31-Jan-2018.
• Admit Card- After 20-Feb-2018.
• Exam Date – 04-March-2018.
Graduation with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
(As on 01-Jan-2018).
Minimum – 20 years.
Maximum- 30 years.
APPLICATION FEE For Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2017-18
• General/OBC- Rs.708/-
• SC/ST/PH –Rs.118/-
• The application fee can be paid online by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Post Name- Probationary Officer through PGDBF course .
Grade- Junior Management Grade Scale I.
Category wise Vacancy-
General- 227 posts
OBC- 121 posts
SC- 67 posts
Pay Scale- Rs.23700-42020/- per month
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Canara Bank from 09-Jan-2018 to 31-Jan-2018.
Mode of Selection- Online Test, Group Discussion & Interview
Job Location – All India
Exam Centre– All India
Download Official Notification