IIM CAT Admission Form 2018-2019,
CAT 2018 (Common Admission Test) is a national level management entrance exam for admission into IIMs and other top B-Schools for the academic session 2019-20. Every year, one of the IIMs organize CAT for admission to MBA and PGDM programs by leading business schools in India. IIM Calcutta is expected to be the convener for CAT 2018. CAT Registration has commenced on iimcat.ac.in from August 08.
IIM CAT Admission Form 2018
(Indian Institute of Management)
Course Name – Common Admission Test 2018.
- 1 IMPORTANT DATE IIM CAT Admission Form 2018-2019,
- 220.127.116.11 APPLICATION FEES
- 18.104.22.168 PARTICIPATING/ORGANIZING INSTITUTES
- 22.214.171.124 AGE LIMIT
- 126.96.36.199 Course Name
- 188.8.131.52 Course Details for IIM CAT Admission Online Form 2018-2019
- 184.108.40.206 Name of the Programmes
- 220.127.116.11 Educational Qualification
- 18.104.22.168 How to Apply for IIM CAT Admission Online Form 2018-2019
- 22.214.171.124 Mode of Selection
- 126.96.36.199 Pattern of Examination
- 188.8.131.52 Apply Online
- 184.108.40.206 Download Eligibility
- 220.127.116.11 Download Information Bulletin
- 18.104.22.168 Download Notification
- 22.214.171.124 Official website
- 126.96.36.199 Download Result Exams Android App
IMPORTANT DATE IIM CAT Admission Form 2018-2019,
- Starting Date – 08-August-2018.
- Last Date – 19-September-2018.
- Admit Card Download – 24 October to 25-November-2018.
- Examination Date – 25-November-2018.
- Date of Result – Second Week of January 2018.
- General/OBC– Rs.1900/-
- SC/ST/PH- Rs.950/-
The candidates can pay the Exam Fee through online mode by using
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
- Net Banking.
- Indian Institute of Management.
- Minimum 18 years.
- Common Admission Test 2018.
Course Details for IIM CAT Admission Online Form 2018-2019
Name of the Programmes
- IIM Ahmedabad – PGP,PGP-FABM, e PGP
- IIM Amritsar – PGP
- IIM Bangalore – PGP,PGPEM,PGPPM
- IIM Bodh Gaya – PGP
- IIM Calcutta – PGP
- IIM Indore – PGP,PGP-HRM
- IIM Jammu- PGP
- IIM Kashipur – PGP EPGP
- IIM Kozhikode – PGP,EPGP
- IIM Lucknow – PGP,PGP-ABM,PGP-SM
- IIM Nagpur – PGP
- IIM Raipur – PGP
- IIM Ranchi – PGP,PGP-HRM
- IIM Rohtak – PGP,EPGP, EPGPX
- IIM Sambalpur – PGP
- RGIIM Shillong – PGP,PGPEX
- IIM Sirmaur – PGP
- IIM Tiruchirappalli – PGP, PGPBM
- IIM Udaipur – PGP
- IIM Vishakhapatnam – PGP.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University or Institute (45% marks for SC/ST/PWD). Appearing candidates whose results are awaited can also apply.
How to Apply for IIM CAT Admission Online Form 2018-2019
- Interested candidates can submit online application through the direct “ Apply Online” link given below or they can also apply from the official website of IIM .
- The last date for online application is 19-September-2018
Mode of Selection
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Online Examination
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI)
- (Candidates who will qualify the Online Test will be called for the WAT , GD, PI)
Pattern of Examination
The examination will be commenced in following pattern.
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Duration of Exam – 180 marks (60 minutes for answering each section)
- Pattern – The examination will contain three sections:
- Section I – Verbal Ability
- Section II – Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Section III – Quantitative Ability.
Download Information Bulletin
Download Result Exams Android App