ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant 2018 Admit Card,
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has recently announced about the recruitment of 171 Posts of Junior Personal Assistant & Stenographers. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates filled there application form for these Posts.
The process of submitting application form is 10.04.2018 & Last Date of submitting application form is 30.04.2018. Here the Candidates can Check the Detailed Information about Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant Admit Card 2018
Post Name – Junior Personal Assistant
- 1 IMPORTANT DATES ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant 2018 Admit Card,
- 22.214.171.124 Exam Centre
- 126.96.36.199 VACANCY DETAILS
- 188.8.131.52 Number of Vacancy
- 184.108.40.206 STSTUS OF ADMIT CARD
- 220.127.116.11 NAME OF EXAMINATION
- 18.104.22.168 Notification Details
- 22.214.171.124 Age Limit
- 126.96.36.199 Educational Qualification
- 188.8.131.52 Instruction for Downloading the ISRO Scientist /Engineer Admit Card 2018 :
- 184.108.40.206 Download Admit Card
- 220.127.116.11 Apply Online Form (Junior Personal Assistant)
- 18.104.22.168 Apply Online Form (Stenographer)
- 22.214.171.124 Download Official Notification
- 126.96.36.199 Official website
- 188.8.131.52 Download Result Exams Android App
IMPORTANT DATES ISRO Jr. Personal Assistant 2018 Admit Card,
- Date of Examination – 12-August-2018
- Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Bhopal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, New Delhi , Guwahati Thiruvananthapuram.
- Post Name – Junior Personal Assistant
Number of Vacancy
- 171 Post.
STSTUS OF ADMIT CARD
NAME OF EXAMINATION
- Written Test.
- Maximum age limit 35 years.
- BE/B.Tech. with 65 % marks in relevant discipline from a recognized university
Instruction for Downloading the ISRO Scientist /Engineer Admit Card 2018 :
In order to download the admit card for the written exam , follow these steps:
- Check the Important Links section given below
- Open the Download Admit Card Link.
- After that, a new page will be opened containing the important sections for downloading the admit card
- Candidates will be required to enter the required details i.e. Registration Number/ User ID/ Application Number /Password/Date of birth in the blank space provided at the page :
- Then click on Login/Submit Button.
- After that, Admit Card of the concerned candidates will be displayed at the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
- The Admit Card may also be downloaded from the official website of ISRO.
Download Admit Card
Apply Online Form (Junior Personal Assistant)
Apply Online Form (Stenographer)
Download Official Notification
Download Result Exams Android App