SBI SO Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Form,
- 1 IMPORTANT DATES SBI SO Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Form,
- 220.127.116.11 APPLICATION FEE
- 18.104.22.168 JOB LOCATION
- 22.214.171.124 AGE LIMIT
- 126.96.36.199 Number of posts
- 188.8.131.52 Pay Scale
- 184.108.40.206 Educational Qualification
- 220.127.116.11 How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- 18.104.22.168 Documents to be uploaded
- 22.214.171.124 Mode of Selection
- 126.96.36.199 Apply Online
- 188.8.131.52 Download Official Notification
- 184.108.40.206 Official website
- 220.127.116.11 Download Result Exams Android App
IMPORTANT DATES SBI SO Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Form,
- Starting Date – 15-May-2018.
- Last Date – 02-June-2018.
- Fee Payment Last Date – 02-June-2018.
- Exam Date – Will be updated soon.
- Regular Posts – Rs.600/-
- Contractual Posts – No Fee
- The payment of fee can be made through credit card or debit card or net banking.
- All India.
- HR Specialist Recruitment– 32-35 years.
- HR Specialist Manpower Planning-32-35 years.
- Internal Communication Specialist– 27-35 years.
- Banking Supervisory Specialists – 55-65 years.
- Defence Banking Advisor – 62 years maximum.
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 60 years maximum.
Number of posts
- 13 post.
Vacancy Details Post Name & Post wise Vacancy
- HR Specialist Recruitment – 01 post.
- HR Specialist Manpower Planning – 01 post.
- Internal Communication Specialist – 01 post.
- Banking Supervisory Specialists- 03 posts.
- Defence Banking Advisor Army – 01 post.
- Defence Banking Advisor Para Military – 01 post.
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 05 posts.
- Rs.42020-Rs.51940/- per month
- HR Specialist Recruitment – MBA with Specialization in HR/PGDM with specialization in HR
- HR Specialist Manpower Planning – MBA with Specialization in HR/PGDM with specialization in HR
- Internal Communication Specialist – MBA/Post Graduate degree in Marketing/ Mass Media / Finance/ Commerce
- Banking Supervisory Specialists – 20-25 years experience in Banking regulations particularly in the credit and market risk related areas and thorough understanding of Banking Regulatory Environment
- Defence Banking Advisor Army – Retired in the rank of Lieutenant General
- Defence Banking Advisor Para Military – Retired in the rank of ADGP (Retired IPS Officer) /05 years experience in CRPF /Para Military Force
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates can submit online application through the official website of State Bank of India or through the “Apply Online” link given below.
- The last date of online application is 02-June-2018.
Documents to be uploaded
- Upload the following documents at the time of online application
- i) Brief Resume
- ii) ID Proof
- iii) Proof of Date of Birth
- iv) Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets
- v) Experience Certificate
Mode of Selection
- On the basis of Interview
- The candidates must read the full official notification before applying to SBI SO Recruitment 2018.
Download Official Notification
Download Result Exams Android App